Sunday, February 2, 2014

Last Day of Freedom (?)

whoops did i say that i mean i don't actually think this is probably going to be like indentured servitude

too much

ANYWAY, I figured I should update one last time before I check in tomorrow morning.  It took my dad and I around ten hours to drive here, including a pit stop for lunch and another for gas - but it's well worth the drive!  The weather is beautiful and we had dinner and dessert in Downtown Disney and then I dragged him around the shops, which really got me hyped up to check in tomorrow and get this show on the road!

Speaking of which, my check-in time is at 8 a.m. (yay!), so I'm planning to get to the Vista Way Welcome Center around 6:55-ish.  They're supposed to start letting people in around seven and they don't want anyone waiting around before then, but I'm just too excited and anxious to wait that long!  I'm going to find out about where I'm living, who I'm living with, and where I'll be working.  I also have to get drug tested, though, so that kinda throws a wrench in my plans for shopping and unpacking tomorrow afternoon…. But I'll get it all done in time and I'm sure it'll be wonderful!

Needless to say, you should all expect an update about check-in and moving in and WHAT MY ROLE IS AHHHH sometime within the next couple of days (I would promise tomorrow, but that might be a little ambitious…).

I hope everyone has had a magical day!!!

P.S. I have a camera in my possession and plan to start taking pictures of all the magical things Disney has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment